• Paint or stain the exterior: A fresh coat of paint or stain can give your home a new look and protect it from the elements.
• Add or update landscaping: Adding new plants, flowers, or trees can give your home curb appeal and update the overall look of the exterior.
• Replace old windows and doors: Updating your windows and doors can improve energy efficiency and provide a new look to your home.
• Install new lighting fixtures: Adding new lighting fixtures can improve the overall look of the exterior and increase the security of your home.
• Power wash: Power washing the exterior of your home can remove dirt and grime and improve the overall look of the exterior.
• Add or update outdoor living spaces: Creating outdoor living spaces such as decks, patios or porches can increase the value of your home and make it more attractive.
• Install new stone siding: Installing new stone veneer siding can give your home a completely new look and improve energy efficiency.
• Add new roofing: Replacing an old or damaged roof can improve the overall look of your home and protect it from the elements.
It’s important to remember that exterior updates should be consistent with the original style of the house, and should not look out of place. Consult an expert in architecture or design before you start.