Charter of Rights
for the Masonry and Concrete Industry
We promise to abide by the following “Customer’s Charter of Rights” for the Masonry and Concrete Industry by ensuring:
- That each and every job is done to the highest industry standards, with no cutting corners for any reason.
- That we will always deliver what we promise.
- That each and every job site will be left as clean as, or cleaner than it was at the beginning of the job.
- That we will treat the customer’s property with respect and ensure that the working site remains a safe and healthy environment.
- That we will treat all premises neighbouring the working site in a polite and courteous manner.
- That we will adhere to all legal and health and safety regulations relevant to the work at hand.
- That at all times, we will carry out work to the best of our ability and ensure that employees/subcontractors are monitored to ensure that they do likewise.
- That we will adhere to the agreed upon time frames before commencing work.
- That we will inform the customer as soon as possible when there are unavoidable problems or delays.
- That we guarantee that every customer will receive fair, honest and ethical treatment.
- That all customers will be treated the way we and our families would like to be treated.
- That we will ensure that any waste material is disposed of in an appropriate manner.
- That we will inform the customer about any relevant maintenance or operating issues with regards to the completed work.
- That if needed, we will agree to a date to return and correct any defects which may have arisen as a result of the contract undertaken, in accordance with any guarantees offered.
- That when a written quote is given, we will never arbitrarily add any costs to that quote without first going over it with the customer — protecting our customers from any unknown price changes during a job.
- That our service vehicles will be fully stocked with the necessary equipment for the job that has to be done to ensure quick service.
- That we will honour any warranty given.
- That we will invest in the most advanced equipment in our industry to ensure our customers get the best and fastest service possible.
- That all employees will do whatever is necessary to resolve any customer’s concerns.
- That every employee shall act honestly and work with integrity while working on a customer’s property.
- That alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited while our employees are on the job.