Personal Information Protection Policy
At A&A Masonry, we are committed to providing our customers with exceptional service. As providing this service involves the collection, use and disclosure of some personal information about our customers, protecting their personal information is one of our highest priorities.
While we have always respected our customer’s privacy and safeguarded their personal information, we have strengthened our commitment to protecting personal information organizations may collect, use and disclose.
We will inform our customers of why and how we collect, use and disclose their personal information, obtain their consent where required, and only handle their personal information in a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
Our privacy commitment includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of our customer’s personal information and allowing our customer’s to request access to, and correction of, their personal information.
Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email address) in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- view photos, plans or sketches submitted by you in order to under the scope of a job
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you
As part of the products or services offered to you through our Website, the information you provided to us will not be transferred to countries outside of Canada.
– means information about an identifiable individual. Personal information does not include contact information (described below).
– means information that would enable an individual to be contacted at a place of business and includes name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business email or business fax number. Contact information is not covered by this policy.
– means the individual designated responsibility for ensuring that A&A Masonry complies with this policy.
Contact information for A&A Masonry